The ‘Stay Put’ Plaiting Wax, has undergone extensive testing and development to ensure a high end, quality product. The black edition of the plaiting wax has been designed to help cover the appearance of sun-bleaching in the mane and tail. For horses with sensitive skin, not only does it not cause further irritation, it will actually help improve the overall skin and hair health. The wax is also perfect for horses that do not like sprays or aerosol cans, used in traditional plaiting products.
- 100% Australian Made! Unlike many other plaiting wax products on the market, our product is made in house at the Lynbrae property. No nasty chemicals, we do not have added paraffin wax to our product.
- Shea butter to give the the optimal grip on the mane, while also nourishing the hair and the hands of the person plaiting.
- Coconut Oil, which has many benefits for hair growth, conditioning properties and promotes healthy skin. No more dry, flaky manes, from hairspray.
- Beeswax, for a long-lasting effect on the plaits and to keep those pesky little bits of mane from sticking up.
- Lavender essential oil, to reduce tension and to give the wax that extra lovely smell.
- Recyclable packaging, just remember to take off the label being recycling it.
- Naturally black the black plaiting wax has been coloured using activated charcoal, derived from coconut oil.
Handy Hint: If you scuff your boots or noseband before heading into the ring, just apply a thin layer of the plaiting wax to the leather and rub in!
The black wax does wash easily off hands, but we still recommend using gloves when applying.